AP Intermediate Result 2016: The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is likely to announce the result for 1st and 2nd year today. The students who appeared in the examination will be able to check the result from the official website of the board i.e., www.bieap.gov.in. The report revealed that around 14 lakhs of candidates appeared in the examination and eagerly waiting for the results.
Check: Fan Collection.
The Andhra Pradesh Board of Intermediate Education is one of the oldest board of India which was established in 1971. In the state of Andhra Pradesh, there are various institutions affiliated to it. This has the right for the supervison and the system of education in Andhra Pradesh. It decides the courses to study, syallabus, conduction of examinations, affiliation grants, direction to the affiliated colleges, and support for the improvement of education in the state.
Check AP Inter 1st and 2nd Year Result 2016
- Go to the official website of the board, www.bieap.gov.in
- Find link to the result section of the website.
- Search for 1st or 2nd year result and then click on the concerned link.
- Enter mandatory details such as Roll Number and Date of Birth and then click submit button.
- The AP Intermediate Result 2016 will appear in front of you.
- Print the page or save it as PDF in your system for future references.
If you have any issue in the marks displayed on the website then you can challenge the board or can apply for the reassessment and rechecking of the examinations. This process has some charges, the information for the same can be checked from the official website.
Stay tuned with TCD! for more news.