Ramadan 2017 is around the corner. So, here we are with the best collection of Ramadhan Quotes, Wishes, Images, Messages, SMS, Greetings, WhatsApp Status, and much more to wish every Ramadan Mubarak or Ramadan Kareem. Ramzan, the month of fasting, starts on May 27, Saturday and will last until June 24, Saturday.
Happy Ramadan Quotes
Most of the nations like Saudi Arabia, UAE, USA, UK, etc. will start observing Saturday onwards. While some countries like India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh will celebrate the first Roza of Ramazan month on May 28. When is your country celebrating Ramadhan?
This time period is celebrated traditionally because the Quran was first revealed to Prophet Mohammed during this period of time. It is observed in the ninth month of the Islamic lunar calendar.
During Ramdan month, the Muslim community around the world fast and refrain from eating, drinking, and others physical like smoking, etc. during the daylight hours. They believe that doing so, they purify themselves for the God and focus on the Almighty, and practice sacrifice and self-discipline.
Ramadan Mubarak Quotes
Here, we are with a collection of quotations, Islamic sayings, Quran verses, and stuff which will help you in wishing everyone a blessed Ramadhan.
- Ramadan Kareem!
(Noble (or Generous) Ramazan!)
- Ramadan Mubarak!
- Kul ‘am wa enta bi-khair!
(May every year find you in good health!)
Ramadan Wishes & Messages
‘Periodic fasting can help clear up the mind and strengthen the body and the spirit.’ – Ezra Taft Benson
- Welcome the month of Ramadhan with the heart filled with peace, harmony, and joy. May the divine blessings of Allah protect and guide you.
A fast is not a hunger strike. Fasting submits to God’s commands. A hunger strike makes God submit to our demands.’ – Edwin Louis Cole
- After Eid-ul-Fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety? Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramazan! Be blessed!
As you fast and offers prayers to Allah,
may you find your peace and happiness?
Have a peaceful and happy Ramadan! messages
- Your sincere prayers, your devotion, your faith in Allah, will make you a better human to serve this society with wisdom and truth. Happy Ramadan. status
That time of the year has come.
A month to repent from our wrong-doings and sin.
May all of us find peace on this Ramzan.
Happy Ramadan Kareem!
- May this holy month of Ramadhan chase away the depression and misery that is getting the best out of you. Happy Ramadan! sayings
Ramadan Mubarak Images with Quotes
Share these Ramazan wishing images. They have quotations and sayings on them.
Stay tuned to TheCourierDaily for latest Ramadhan news.